Thread: Thumb Brake, winter project

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well that little project is all complete apart from testing on the track.
    New brake line arrived from Hel on Friday as did the new m10x1.00 banjo with bleed nipple and other little parts to finish off the project.
    Was a bugger to bleed, and probably didn't help with the line being 1550mm long!
    But it's all done, and the feel is great. Probably around 10-15mm of travel which feels good to me.
    Here is a few final pics all installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Leezx10r View Post
    New brake line arrived from Hel on Friday as did the new m10x1.00 banjo with bleed nipple and other little parts to finish off the project.
    Was a bugger to bleed, and probably didn't help with the line being 1550mm long!
    But it's all done, and the feel is great. Probably around 10-15mm of travel which feels good to me.

Nice one mate.

Great, now look what you've done too...

But seriously, this is so awesome mate, I can't wait to hear how it goes. I don't have the skill to do this myself, and since (I'm assuming) your Danny is a one use item, I can't even borrow it to do some work to my bike.

Might have to ask satan, santa? To get me one of the $800 jobbies for xmas too.

Thumb Brake, winter project

Quote Originally Posted by zoidberg View Post
    Great, now look what you've done too...

But seriously, this is so awesome mate, I can't wait to hear how it goes. I don't have the skill to do this myself, and since (I'm assuming) your Danny is a one use item, I can't even borrow it to do some work to my bike.

Might have to ask satan, santa? To get me one of the $800 jobbies for xmas too.
    Haha! Just do it, get it put on the Christmas list, but only if you've been a good boy! Second thoughts, best not to add anything to the Christmas list lol

Last edited by Leezx10r; 10-07-2016 at 05:41 PM.

Haha! Just do it, get it put on the Christmas list, but only if you've been a good boy! Second thoughts, best not to add anything to the Christmas list lol

I don think Nathan needs anyone else cuming down his chimney, I recon there's a right mess at his place already.

Sent from my iPh

Quote Originally Posted by Plumb View Post
    I don think Nathan needs anyone else cuming down his chimney, I recon there's a right mess at his place already.

Sent from my iPh

Thread Information