Quote Originally Posted by Phat3R View Post
Hey Nick, hope the PEPS scuffs buff out, and a few other things get fixed, so you come out next week to St George with two bikes again. So glad you pulled out the spare and finished the day ...
Thanks mate, I don't think it's too bad, hopefully. I really appreciate your help carting my stuff into the trailer (when I had a hissy fit and wanted to take my bat and ball and go home) and then back out into the garage again once I'd rethought it.

Hey, how's this for an awesome wife - I'm totally packed, trailer locked up, sitting in the driver's seat with the engine running and just waiting for the air con to cool the car down enough to shut the door and drive home, when I ring the wife and tell her I crashed AGAIN and that I'm leaving to come home, and she says no, don't do that. Can you fix the bike?, she says. Nope, not at the track. Got your spare bike? Yes, but it needs fairings fitted and a couple of minor things. Well, pull it out of the trailer, set it up and get back out there! Racing is less than a week, and you need to get back on the bike, TODAY! I humbly agreed to do so, and the afternoon was awesome on the old racebike.

P1070326.jpg