Thread: My first race - St George round 1/2 - Marshy, Help!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    John have done a proper launch on the BMW yet? If I'm not there and you have trouble give me a call. Or find Stu's mate Pete. He rides one as well and has been educated on how Good luck mate. I'm sure you'll have a ball
    Pre Modern Formula 1 Champion 2013 (GSXR750T)

www.wet4uracing.com.au Race bike & mechanical prep, fairings and parts - www.bikeshop.com.au (Protech Motorcycles)Tyres, parts and dyno tuning www.stayupright.com.au motorcycle rider training from learners through to track skills - http://worthingtonmotorcycles.com.au BMW, Honda, MV Augusta, Moto Guzzi and Aprilia

Hey Rick,

I have only pulled out of pit lane on the BMW. My first race start will be my first launch in anger....will be interesting.

Funny you mention Pete. He lives around the corner. We are going out to the track together for St George and am also in the same garage. He said he got some tips from you so I will pick his brain however there is every chance I will call you before next weekend.

cheers mate....hope to see you out there.

Quote Originally Posted by senator8 View Post
    John have done a proper launch on the BMW yet? If I'm not there and you have trouble give me a call. Or find Stu's mate Pete. He rides one as well and has been educated on how Good luck mate. I'm sure you'll have a ball

Thread Information