Thread: Top Rider coaching and setup day 12th Jan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by senator8 View Post
    Did you miss me Noel? Or were you too busy with your other girlfriends? - whore.

Geez, with times you guys were doing I'm going to have to dig deep next pcra round there.
    It was too hot for you sook wouldn't have lasted til 10am. Ha ah. Still had a really good day.

Quote Originally Posted by chubb View Post
    Ant West actually talked quite a lot..

He helped improve the way I sit on the bike, foot position, body position coming into a corner and coming out of a corner.

Decreased the hatred I have for the new section and still have plenty of room to improve on the new section particularly coming down the hill for the tight left hander hairpin.

The new bit that links on to the old Turn 5 I still yet have to get it right.

First time at south circuit and I got a 1.03.2

Cliffy was flying out there too quick so was Lawson and Westy on his bike.. Met up with a couple of people like slowbro and Medic!

looking good Rancell.

Quote Originally Posted by Slow bro View Post
    It was too hot for you sook wouldn't have lasted til 10am. Ha ah. Still had a really good day.
    You're right. I struggled, lying on the lounge.
    Was lucky I didn't go Sunday. I dropped the oil on the bike and it was a milkshake!
    Pre Modern Formula 1 Champion 2013 (GSXR750T)

www.wet4uracing.com.au Race bike & mechanical prep, fairings and parts - www.bikeshop.com.au (Protech Motorcycles)Tyres, parts and dyno tuning www.stayupright.com.au motorcycle rider training from learners through to track skills - http://worthingtonmotorcycles.com.au BMW, Honda, MV Augusta, Moto Guzzi and Aprilia

Was lucky I didn't go Sunday. I dropped the oil on the bike and it was a milkshake!
    Got it rectified yet?

Quote Originally Posted by CLIFFY View Post
    Got it rectified yet?
    I'm hoping. Replaced the pump and so far seems ok. I dropped the oil 3 times today, but it's still a bit of a mess. I'll put fresh oil in tomorrow and if looks ok I'll leave it at that and change it Saturday arvo at st George. Assuming I'm there. No baby yet!
    You ran good champ. The gauntlets down

www.wet4uracing.com.au Race bike & mechanical prep, fairings and parts - www.bikeshop.com.au (Protech Motorcycles)Tyres, parts and dyno tuning www.stayupright.com.au motorcycle rider training from learners through to track skills - http://worthingtonmotorcycles.com.au BMW, Honda, MV Augusta, Moto Guzzi and Aprilia

No baby yet!
    Don't wait for contractions, start the pushing now!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CLIFFY View Post
    Don't wait for contractions, start the pushing now!!!!
    Haha, I'll have to pick my moment to give those instructions. Bit of tension around here at the moment. She's over it now and I'm over her being over it.

Haha, I'll have to pick my moment to give those instructions. Bit of tension around here at the moment. She's over it now and I'm over her being over it.
    I know your pain....

looking good Rancell.
    Maybe I got a half decent chance of keeping with the nazi

You're right. I struggled, lying on the lounge.
    Did you find the root of the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by chubb View Post
    Maybe I got a half decent chance of keeping with the nazi

Did you find the root of the issue?
    Maybe you have
    It's a bit of a handful on the south ct. It's more fun on the Suzuki.
    You running harder down the hill? I remember you being a bit tentative there.

Thread Information