Thread: Ardc 6th

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I haven't even looked at my rear tire tbh but seeing as it will be it's 3rd day it shouldn't be looking too flash... Problem is, I don't even have another rear tire so even if the shops agree to change tires, I'm stuck.

Then again, I've been so slow I may just have enough tire for another 3 days

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ed View Post
    I haven't even looked at my rear tire tbh but seeing as it will be it's 3rd day it shouldn't be looking too flash... Problem is, I don't even have another rear tire so even if the shops agree to change tires, I'm stuck.

Then again, I've been so slow I may just have enough tire for another 3 days
    I'll be doing my fifth day on my rear! Thank the gods I was advised to flip em each day.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zoidberg View Post
    I'll be doing my fifth day on my rear! Thank the gods I was advised to flip em each day.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Oh you're right! Didn't think about flipping it... Might have a decent chance after all

Oh you're right! Didn't think about flipping it... Might have a decent chance after all
    I was going to flip my rear to go for the fifth, but had a close look and realised I was about to flip the more worn side onto the left...

http://imgur.com/a/crtLV

I guess I'll only really get four and a bit days... Oh well, that's still double what I was getting before!

Where do you live Ed? Do you need a hand getting the wheel to someone to get the tyre flipped?

I was going to flip my rear to go for the fifth, but had a close look and realised I was about to flip the more worn side onto the left...

I guess I'll only really get four and a bit days... Oh well, that's still double what I was getting before!

Where do you live Ed? Do you need a hand getting the wheel to someone to get the tyre flipped?
    If Cam comes he has a tyre changer on his trailer im sure you could bug him and would change the tyre for you.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jaswib View Post
    If Cam comes he has a tyre changer on his trailer im sure you could bug him and would change the tyre for you.

Hahaha forgot about him! But seeing as he'll come in late I'm sure he'll have more pressing matters to deal with...

Quote Originally Posted by jaswib View Post

Cheers Jase, I was going to flip it, but there's more on the left as is, flipping would be putting the more worn bit on the wrong side. I'll get a session out of it, but I've got fresh rubber sitting on a rim ready to roll

Cheers Jase, I was going to flip it, but there's more on the left as is, flipping would be putting the more worn bit on the wrong side. I'll get a session out of it, but I've got fresh rubber sitting on a rim ready to roll
    God damm new rubber look out 😑😑

I'm ok, thanks for the offer, mate! I might have to do it tomorrow morning in case I need to flip it at all... Will inspect later tonight to be sure but fingers cross I can do another day on it.

I'm ok, thanks for the offer, mate! I might have to do it tomorrow morning in case I need to flip it at all... Will inspect later tonight to be sure but fingers cross I can do another day on it.
    No worries! Be good to put another face to a tarmactalk name, see you there!

No worries! Be good to put another face to a tarmactalk name, see you there!
    Slow down or you might miss me altogether!

Thread Information