Thread: What I did today...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ed View Post
    Well, in all fairness if I'm gonna answer the topic's question the answer is "NOTHING" but seeing as I got the pictures of my bike with the new fairings freshly painted I thought this would be a good place to post them instead of creating its own little thread as it doesn't deserve one yet! hahaha

Fairings are just loosely mounted (couple of bolts here and there and that's it) but you get the idea... I have to say, I really liked it!

Seeing as there's some paint leftover, he said I can still change it a bit if I didn't like it... Like I said, I really liked it but I was thinking of maybe putting some green into it. Not much more 'cause I don't wanna change the scheme and you have to keep in mind that it still doesn't have the number boards... so I was thinking maybe painting the inside of the ram air/intake thing and 'maybe' the rims but leaving the spokes black. I haven't seen anyone do that on a set of kawi wheels yet and apparently fluoro wheels are very 'in' this season. Not sure if there's enough paint for all that but I might even buy some more 'cause I reckon the wheels would look good at speed!

Feel free to give your opinions as I know you will anyway! hahahaha

Awesome Paint job Ed. How did you get the colour to match so well between the rims and the trainer wheels ?!

Quote Originally Posted by Saturnalian View Post
    Awesome Paint job Ed. How did you get the colour to match so well between the rims and the trainer wheels ?!
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Saturnalian View Post

White wheels too ...

Thread Information