Thread: Chopped off the cat.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ed View Post
    Does Road and Circuit work with Woolich? I have a dud KIT ECU that I hope can be 'undud'd' via Woolich...
    I got quoted 399 for the woolich reflash and 450 for the tune from BC performance but I've heard mixed things about them ... let me know how that works out along with the Brembos RCS, ta Ed
    Pronounced Kang-Ah not Kang-Gah

Quote Originally Posted by KANGA View Post
    I got quoted 399 for the woolich reflash and 450 for the tune from BC performance but I've heard mixed things about them ...
    Thanks! I'm still in 2 minds on what route to take... I have the Bazzaz with quickshifter but never had it properly mapped and also have the KIT ECU+harness but even though it was set to 0 map, when I had it on the bike it was REAAAALLY down on power. No idea why... thought it could have been the harness or my old dash but then Wetty tried the ECU on one of his ZX6s and the result was the same. So it's got to be it.

I would love to be able to just run the KIT ECU with a stand alone quickshifter as it frees up a TON of space under seat. Woolich's website says they can reflash the KIT ECU and etc but tbh don't know anyone who's had it done so no feedback to be had unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by KANGA View Post
    let me know how that works out along with the Brembos RCS, ta Ed
    Bastard, how did you know??hahaha

Thread Information