Thread: Coach me!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Marcus, You might be able to use more of the track as opposed to riding in a lane. I notice you are in a 1/4 of the track where I would ideally have my knee over the ripple strip and tyres using all the road ( t4 for instance, double apex 2 to be close to the left on exit to open 3. T1 knee over ripple on the left and exit right out to the right , 9 also) . Riding edge to edge I think straightens it all out a bit . There is time there.
    Last edited by stevem; 30-04-2016 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stevem View Post
    Marcus, You might be able to use more of the track as opposed to riding in a lane. I notice you are in a 1/4 of the track where I would ideally have my knee over the ripple strip and tyres using all the road ( t4 for instance, double apex 2 to be close to the left on exit to open 3. T1 knee over ripple on the left and exit right out to the right , 9 also) . Riding edge to edge I think straightens it all out a bit . There is time there.
    Yes! This is something I need to be more conscious of. I think this is a bad habit from days when I would just trundle around happy to be out there not worrying about being quick. Thanks Steve. All great advice for the notebook!

Thread Information