Quote Originally Posted by Linden View Post
the Mille would be an F2 in BEARS ... but you'd need your Pirellis to get points (Mount Gambier at Easter next year) Hidden Valley in 2 Months PI in 3
I did think about having a crack at Mac Park on Easter....but didn't think I had the bike (and myself) sorted enough to run decent times in F2....Almost entered my mate's TT600 in F3 for shits and giggles, but it needed a fair bit of time and money spent on setting it up so we opted out. Definitely on the cards next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
to a likeminded Aprilia soul (although I've just gone Jap again). Love the Italian bikes though! Good to have you here.... and I'm sure we will line up on a grid together sometime soon. We travel to Mexico a fair bit. I'm embarassed to say I've not done an SA track yet! I'm sure I will soon (looking at you, Tailem Bend).
Thanks for the welcome! if it makes you feel any better, I have never been on a track north of Melbourne. I did have a mate up near Proserpine that has tried to get me up to the cart track they all run 250's (mainly) on, Just haven't got there yet (Plus they are all as mad as cut snakes - bloody banana bender's! ).

Quote Originally Posted by Simmo View Post
Tailem bend! Road trip. Count me in.
I thnk we are all hanging out for that place to open. I drive past it every now and then on the way to Adelaide and drool.....
My mates and I have timed how long it will take to get there and sussed out accomodation and everything. Just waiting for it to open....