Thread: Creek this week end

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    interesting perspective.... I wasn't there on Friday due to commitments, but there were 5 people in Scrutineering without me. 1 of which was limited in activities due to recovering from knee surgery so overseeing activities.

Not sure about you signing your own card Marshy (can't comment as I wasn't there) but the sticker on the bike and the signature in the scrutineering register that was kept in scrutineering is what we were going off over the weekend.

We had to pull up a few bikes without stickers (that blew off due to the lack of adhesive characteristics of polished frames) and confirm they were actually registered in the book and had been scrutineered..

As for the Grandma, I don't know if she has done it before, but over the weekend she was managing tyre sticker allocation, which were an issue in themselves as they were coming off with the heat... ( same issue with checking wheels)

between going down to sheds to help bikes get scrutineered faster after a crash and follow up on incidents etc, I managed over 25kms over the weekend... Now if only that was every day Id lose a few reluctant Kgs...
    Last edited by Little Mick; 28-11-2014 at 10:02 PM.
    Life's too Short- YOLO!

Thread Information