Thread: Budget engine oil choice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Nah, Mobil1 have a bike version. It's very nice, but not the cheapest at ~$90 per 4 litres.
    So same price tag at 4L Motul 7100, which one you reckon in this range than? And do you know any channels for bulk pack marshy?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Lee View Post
    So same price tag at 4L Motul 7100, which one you reckon in this range than? And do you know any channels for bulk pack marshy?
    I can get bulk packs of Motul cheaply. Like I said before, I have a 20 litre drum of Motul 7100 here that I will sell for $350 (which is $17.50 per litre, or the equivalent of $70 per 4 litres). I can also get 20 litre drums of 300V for $490.

If you are just buying 4 litres, get the Mobil1. If you want a good oil in bulk, go the 7100. That's why I bought several drums of it.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    I can get bulk packs of Motul cheaply. Like I said before, I have a 20 litre drum of Motul 7100 here that I will sell for $350 (which is $17.50 per litre, or the equivalent of $70 per 4 litres). I can also get 20 litre drums of 300V for $490.

If you are just buying 4 litres, get the Mobil1. If you want a good oil in bulk, go the 7100. That's why I bought several drums of it.
    Tempting on the 20L 7100 marshy, if I do 50% commute on road and 50% on track, do you recommend 7100 or 300V?

Thread Information