Thread: DIY Rear Thumb Brake

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Will investigate that on Wednesday, will check if the clutch switch is on the same plug.

Thanks for the help guys, have no problem getting my hands dirty with mechanical stuff, but I am terrified of messing with anything electrical

Quote Originally Posted by Negrogrande View Post
    Will investigate that on Wednesday, will check if the clutch switch is on the same plug.l
    It should be separate (I'm pretty sure, but that's from memory). The clutch switch is a separate smaller plug, with nothing else attached to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Negrogrande View Post
    Thanks for the help guys, have no problem getting my hands dirty with mechanical stuff, but I am terrified of messing with anything electrical
    You should be the opposite!! Generally electrics are much simpler - they simply work or they don't! Mechanical stuff has plenty of grey area - it works, but sub-optimally, or it works for a while until the whole motor lets go in a loud, expensive bang because you didn't put it back together right.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Thread Information