I was wandering around my local auto parts store and happened upon some sheets of black or silver "universal mesh".
It turns out to be the exact same material that Radguard are made from. It's pretty cheap too, so in need of a solution, I bought a sheet and marked out the shapes I wanted...

The Radguards are a great product, but on the BMW version there's at least an inch of metal frame, the whole way round the edge, that actually blocks airflow through the radiator and oil cooler...
Here's a pic from my 2013:

With the universal mesh, I was able to get the complete protection from stray stones and rubber etc, but also retain full airflow, with a nice neat fit.
A once over with rattlecan-red and it looks factory!

Earlier in the build I had to remove the charcoal fuel filter that was inline with the fuel breathers. The tank still needs to breathe so I ordered some funky blue fuel hose to re-run it.

This will either vent out to the belly pan or back into the air box, depending on race regs.

Final drive arrived recently too. So, it was off with the old road sprockets....

and on with the new 520 sprockets and captive spacers...

Then, with some help from my able-bodied buddy Marshy... fit the chain too! Thanks mate!!

The finishing touch for the back end was drilling and tapping some holes in the swingarm...

then fitting off a GB shark fin...