Thread: 25th May 2017

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Leezx10r View Post
    .3 off, that's a great result Luke considering all the stoppages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was really looking forward to a day full of track time, it's been ages since I've done a SU day. But a set up issue with the blipper negated the 1st session, session 2 was ok just getting the feel, 3 was great after some timing changes to the blipper, but the we ran out of time just as I got into the groove. 4 was red flagged after an out lap, re started for maybe 3/4 laps....
    I chucked a new rear on session 5 which, and had an issue on encoder ring with spacing and caught me out at pit exit (Carlos helped me out on R2 limping back to the pits) and I had pick up duty with the kids so bailed on the 6th.

Still a fan of the PP days I must say, but fun was had all day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Plumb View Post
    I was really looking forward to a day full of track time, it's been ages since I've done a SU day. But a set up issue with the blipper negated the 1st session, session 2 was ok just getting the feel, 3 was great after some timing changes to the blipper, but the we ran out of time just as I got into the groove. 4 was red flagged after an out lap, re started for maybe 3/4 laps....
    I chucked a new rear on session 5 which, and had an issue on encoder ring with spacing and caught me out at pit exit (Carlos helped me out on R2 limping back to the pits) and I had pick up duty with the kids so bailed on the 6th.

Still a fan of the PP days I must say, but fun was had all day
    I had fun too, despite the lack of track time. Even the sessions we were out, had a lot of red flags.
    Same old story on an overbooked track day - People in the wrong group, going slow and crashing lots!
    It was like a weekend ride day!
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

Thread Information