Thread: CAPTIVE REAR BRAKE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I had it in and out about 5 times yesterday and it is pretty methodical now , most of the hit and miss has been taken out of it. Hey Marshy if you get the chance can you post pictures of where you put the ECU ?

Quote Originally Posted by stevem View Post
    I had it in and out about 5 times yesterday and it is pretty methodical now , most of the hit and miss has been taken out of it. Hey Marshy if you get the chance can you post pictures of where you put the ECU ?
    Knowing you Steve nothing will be left to chance.

So will the meat cleaver be returning on the brake pedal or will Woolich/TC be taking care of everything?
    Last edited by nigelnobody; 26-04-2017 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nigelnobody View Post
    Knowing you Steve nothing will be left to chance.

So will the meat cleaver be returning on the brake pedal or will Woolich/TC be taking care of everything?
    Hi John, I have some rearsets to try, When I rode it I could feel the side control working but want to keep the electronics in the background as much as possible. There is a place for them but not at the expense of robbing power.

Quote Originally Posted by stevem View Post
    Hey Marshy if you get the chance can you post pictures of where you put the ECU ?
    Here ya go mate. I just cut away at some of the insulation at the big join, to get a bit of extra length and flexibility in the ECU wiring. Then poked the two plugs back under the frame. Peel the heat shield and foam off the OEM fairing panel (it leaves a small amount of foam behind, but that's ok), then wrap the ECU in the foam, with the heat shield facing outwards and underneath (to sit on top of the motor), hold in place with a bit of tape, and lob it in under the tank. Good to go! It just sits there, and the bottom of the tank stops it from moving around. Easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Thanks for that Nick

Thread Information