Thread: Introducing Track Stop - Track bike storage and service

Introducing Track Stop - Track bike storage and service

Junior and I have been very busy recently, setting up our new business venture, Track Stop. We offer servicing, storage and maintenance of your track bike, and also provide advice and a place and tools to work on your own bike with some guidance if needed. The idea is that people who are, say, living in an apartment block and don't have a dedicated secure garage for their track bike can store it with us. We can service and maintain it between track days, fit new tyres, and even deliver it and pick it up again from the track for a ride day. You can own your own dream track bike and not even need a trailer!

We've got a website here: www.trackstop.com.au (still expanding the detail, but you get the idea), and a facebook page here: www.facebook.com/trackstop1/

It'd be great if you could like our FB page, and if we can assist in any way, please don't hesitate to contact us via the website. Comments welcome!
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Wondering when / who would do this ... ultimate would be a location at the M4 business park and a 10ish bike truck / container with deliveries to PI and similar

Good luck ... hope it works for you ... I couldn't get the numbers to make +ve sense

Great idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great idea. This is just like what I used when I've been to Italy. Always thought it would be a great idea implemented here. Good luck with it Nick.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Junior and I have been very busy recently, setting up our new business venture, Track Stop. We offer servicing, storage and maintenance of your track bike, and also provide advice and a place and tools to work on your own bike with some guidance if needed. The idea is that people who are, say, living in an apartment block and don't have a dedicated secure garage for their track bike can store it with us. We can service and maintain it between track days, fit new tyres, and even deliver it and pick it up again from the track for a ride day. You can own your own dream track bike and not even need a trailer!

We've got a website here: www.trackstop.com.au (still expanding the detail, but you get the idea), and a facebook page here: www.facebook.com/trackstop1/

It'd be great if you could like our FB page, and if we can assist in any way, please don't hesitate to contact us via the website. Comments welcome!
    Great idea Marshy, hope it works well !

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk
    You can never have Too many Bikes

Thanks fellas! Here's hoping
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Thread Information