Thread: Rnd 5-6 Honda Rjays SMP 2016

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dam, was there another start line incident?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Totally agree, Simon. The D-novice warmup session should also feature a practice start with lights.

Quote Originally Posted by Penko View Post
    Dam, was there another start line incident?
    Yep. It seems to be par-for-the-course with St George meets now. I've written to ARDC this morning, asking for a 'please explain'.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Agree with you on practise starts, either prove you have been to the drags or conduct one at the meeting. A night at the drags and after 5 or more passes you are pretty much ready to go. Hope everyone is ok.

Yep. It seems to be par-for-the-course with St George meets now. I've written to ARDC this morning, asking for a 'please explain'.

I hope you also asked for a please explain, as to why we cant get a bike only ardc day on the Friday. If it was a car race on the wknd, there would be no way that bikes would be invited on the friday

Thread Information