Thread: KWAKLIFE

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

KWAKLIFE

I swore I wasn't going to touch this bike till the GSXR was gone and, to my credit, I almost stuck to that. The overlap was only about 24hrs which I figure is within the margin of error for these things. With the Suzie pushed to the side the RR took its rightful place on the 'things are getting serious' bench rather than the 'moderately interested in fucking around with it occasionally' concrete floor that a few of my other bikes tend to occupy.

Once she was sitting pretty, I cracked a beer, lit a smoke and indulged in a little light reading...

Those trying to follow chronologically will notice there is no fuel tank on the bike in the above photo so here's a couple more with her clothes off.

And who doesn't love a classic rear-three-quarter shot?

With the sheets pulled back I was able to have a closer look. All in all it doesn't look too bad. No suspect marks on the frame, no multiple years of dirt and grime and shit hiding in the dark - really just this bent piece below that I assume is used to support a pillion passenger. Will likely just cut that off as I certainly won't be needing it.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dan; 04-06-2016 at 02:54 PM.
    do a burnout

Thread Information