Thread: Post your track photos

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    So i had an awesome 2 days at Phillip Island last Thursday and Friday. Got a new PB and was super stoked...its slow compared to what you guys are doing but i'm happy to make improvements. I wish i could of gone into the 44's like my optimal lap would be but i'm still too inconsistent.

On the friday i could not repeat those times and was almost 2 secs slower. Don't know if it was a more mental thing or the tyres were cooked?

A lil wave to the camera over lukey on a slow lap

Happy days as the bike didn't blow up or break down

2015 MV AGUSTA F3 800
    2010 RSV4 FACTORY (TRACK BIKE)
    2007 KTM 300EXC

2005 CBR1000RR (TRACK BIKE SOLD)
    2004 KTM125SX (SOLD)
    2008 YAMAHA R1 (CRASHED)
    2002 YAMAHA R6 (SOLD)

Quote Originally Posted by WRCPUG View Post
    So i had an awesome 2 days at Phillip Island last Thursday and Friday. Got a new PB and was super stoked...its slow compared to what you guys are doing but i'm happy to make improvements. I wish i could of gone into the 44's like my optimal lap would be but i'm still too inconsistent.
    MStevo, Zooker and I were down there with perhaps a couple of other mates over the Easter period too...

PI Grid!.jpg

Managed quite a few 44's myself and got a new PB of a 44.3. Wasn't what I was quite hoping for but I was still pretty happy! I know where to make the time up. More pissed off I threw the bike down the road end of Monday. Just a bar, screen and some fibreglass and it'll be all good again but annoyed at myself for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Binksy View Post
    MStevo, Zooker and I were down there with perhaps a couple of other mates over the Easter period too...

PI Grid!.jpg

Managed quite a few 44's myself and got a new PB of a 44.3. Wasn't what I was quite hoping for but I was still pretty happy! I know where to make the time up. More pissed off I threw the bike down the road end of Monday. Just a bar, screen and some fibreglass and it'll be all good again but annoyed at myself for it.
    Ahh i think i remember seeing you guys(were you a big group?)...did you have a big garage booked and where you all from South Australia?

Well done on the 44 thats flying mate. What bike did you do that on? It wasn't a black semi banged up looking R6 was it?

2015 MV AGUSTA F3 800
    2010 RSV4 FACTORY (TRACK BIKE)
    2007 KTM 300EXC

2005 CBR1000RR (TRACK BIKE SOLD)
    2004 KTM125SX (SOLD)
    2008 YAMAHA R1 (CRASHED)
    2002 YAMAHA R6 (SOLD)

Quote Originally Posted by WRCPUG View Post
    Ahh i think i remember seeing you guys(were you a big group?)...did you have a big garage booked and where you all from South Australia?

Well done on the 44 thats flying mate. What bike did you do that on? It wasn't a black semi banged up looking R6 was it?
    Thanks mate, we're all from Canberra but we were in garages 24-26 had 13 of us I think. All casually lounging on the chairs during riders briefing :P

PI triple pic.png was the colour scheme for the trip!

Thread Information