Thread: 6TH March ARDC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    So I just had a call from Krista at ARDC, who very kindly rings me whenever they don't have enough for a bike session. Apparently YRT aren't putting in forms, and even though Gloria from FX is texting everyone with an invite, they aren't putting in forms either.

Without 3 more forms, bikes won't be allocated a session. I'll put mine in now, and if you're planning to attend, can you please assist by submitting a form? Thanx! It makes sung-on much easier anyway, as you don't have to frig around with payment etc.
    arghhh havn't heard anyting back from StG yet!! need that club membership number
    Pronounced Kang-Ah not Kang-Gah

Quote Originally Posted by KANGA View Post
    arghhh havn't heard anyting back from StG yet!! need that club membership number
    you will turn blue

Quote Originally Posted by KANGA View Post
    they sorted me out in like 10 mins..

did you say please?

Quote Originally Posted by chubb View Post
    they sorted me out in like 10 mins..

did you say please?
    +1

Zara is ultra-efficient, so if it isn't done yet, you've sent it to the wrong place or something. Have you emailed Zara at stgmembers@pnc.com.au ?
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    +1

Zara is ultra-efficient, so if it isn't done yet, you've sent it to the wrong place or something. Have you emailed Zara at stgmembers@pnc.com.au ?
    Yep Zara was who I was in contact with. I'll shoot of an e-mail tonight if I don't hear anything.
    Pronounced Kang-Ah not Kang-Gah

Thread Information