Thread: SMSP - TD"S on Special

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phat3R View Post
    I booked last week Mon 24th to Wed 26th ... the Mon was a 100% RR discount, but Tue & Wed were the normal price ... So should I cancel Tue & Wed and rebook them on Mon at the new price? I assume these MM $160 days count towards RR points? I'm close to a free helmet ... 1 chance in 160 to save $160 isn't really an influencing decision ... can get better odds on the GG's ...
    Bugger!! Yep, I'd be rebooking - although you can probably book 'twice', then cancel the full price ones, just to make sure you don't miss out entirely. I get the impression they will sell out fast! And yes, the cheap days still count towards RR.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Bugger!! Yep, I'd be rebooking - although you can probably book 'twice', then cancel the full price ones, just to make sure you don't miss out entirely. I get the impression they will sell out fast! And yes, the cheap days still count towards RR.
    Thx Marshy I like it ... I'll hit them up early on Monday for the Tue, Wed then cancel the FP ones. With the saving can also do Thu! Have to get those 2nd hand slicks I bought off you on the rims

I don't like that the Reward discounts can only be claimed after you have attended the TD, not after you have paid for it. It's a disincentive to book a lot of TD's ahead (I just booked every WE TD to Xmas at full price). I understand they are concerned about cancellations, but they can just reprice the other track days you booked accordingly.

Also understand that should turning up on wet days don't want to ride so can to register, otherwise even though you payed the day doesn't count towards your RR's ...

The WD red numbers you mention should make all those faster red group guys that suffer on the WE's reconsider ...

Quote Originally Posted by Phat3R View Post
    Have to get those 2nd hand slicks I bought off you on the rims
    http://tarmactalk.com/forum/showthre...anging-service
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Thread Information