Thread: Racing goals for 2015

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stevem View Post
    So what is everyone's racing / track day goals for 2015. Results ,lap times and so on.
    We haven't heard from you yet OP Stevie Wonder, aka the Sandbagger
    Pre Modern Formula 1 Champion 2013 (GSXR750T)

www.wet4uracing.com.au Race bike & mechanical prep, fairings and parts - www.bikeshop.com.au (Protech Motorcycles)Tyres, parts and dyno tuning www.stayupright.com.au motorcycle rider training from learners through to track skills - http://worthingtonmotorcycles.com.au BMW, Honda, MV Augusta, Moto Guzzi and Aprilia

Quote Originally Posted by senator8 View Post
    We haven't heard from you yet OP Stevie Wonder, aka the Sandbagger
    I'm going to try and stay on the black stuff if I can. Last St George meet was my first one in 24 years, i'm still spinning out i'm even out there. 1.34's around the GP track is an overall racing goal. I wouldn't mind doing the 4 hour this year and definately get down to the Island, maybe that August meet , it would be cool if a few of us head down there. I'm just loving the fact i'm out there.Longer term, The absolute icing on the cake would be to get the chance to race at Bathurst again, (1988 was the last time)then I could grow old happy one day.

Quote Originally Posted by stevem View Post
    I'm going to try and stay on the black stuff if I can. Last St George meet was my first one in 24 years, i'm still spinning out i'm even out there. 1.34's around the GP track is an overall racing goal. I wouldn't mind doing the 4 hour this year and definately get down to the Island, maybe that August meet , it would be cool if a few of us head down there. I'm just loving the fact i'm out there.Longer term, The absolute icing on the cake would be to get the chance to race at Bathurst again, (1988 was the last time)then I could grow old happy one day.
    This is awesome! So glad you're still going at it mate. Really hope I'm doing half as well in years to come.
    See you out there!
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

Thread Information