Thread: Post your track photos

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spilly1199 View Post
    I'm glad you made in home with the ZZR-1100 Rick! I bought my first bike after doing my 20 Q test at the RTA at 16 and 9 months (the minimum age). I bought the GSX-250S that night & stalled it all the way home.

I grew up in Cherrybrook by the way! Terrorized the place on mg RGV's and CBR-900's. I renewed my L's every 6 months 11 times cos back then you had no points on your L's so you couldn't lose them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha, yes the race tracks around cherrybrook use to be great - nice and smooth. When I look back at not just those days but other stupid stuff I've done. I'm so surprised I'm still here.
    I think I may have done the same with the L's for a while
    Pre Modern Formula 1 Champion 2013 (GSXR750T)

www.wet4uracing.com.au Race bike & mechanical prep, fairings and parts - www.bikeshop.com.au (Protech Motorcycles)Tyres, parts and dyno tuning www.stayupright.com.au motorcycle rider training from learners through to track skills - http://worthingtonmotorcycles.com.au BMW, Honda, MV Augusta, Moto Guzzi and Aprilia

Quote Originally Posted by senator8 View Post
    When I look back at not just those days but other stupid stuff I've done. I'm so surprised I'm still here.
    that is EXACTLY what I was thinking when I saw the year... I got my license in 95 but had been driving since 93 and God knows how I didn't get 'selected' by Darwin.

Ps: By using both God and Darwin references I also ensure I please both evolutionists and creationists

Thread Information