Thread: FX RRC round 2 videos!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Race 3 start in the 600s. Starting from the back of the grid after a DNF in race 2 due to electrical problems.. Massive endo into T3 under brakes, my fault!

Quote Originally Posted by mercho View Post
    Race 3 start in the 600s. Starting from the back of the grid after a DNF in race 2 due to electrical problems.. Massive endo into T3 under brakes, my fault!

bet james had to change his skins after as well (blue cbr)

First time at Wakefield, Qually was my first time on track and did a 109.7
    Did a 106.6 the lap before I crashed.

So I crashed out, I ran off onto the grass and managed to keep it upright but I was to eager to get back on, I gassed it up trying to get back on and it flicked me off on the grass....... Dislocated AC the bike seem alright just cosmetic really

Race 3 600's

I crashed out, If you listen you can hear the GB slider pop off when the 2 bikes touch
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeXcPQAh39E

Race 2 600's

I chased Stuart most of the race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0UTs6bqP7Q

Race 1 600's

still uploading, I chased Joe Camilleri most of it then got him on the checkerd flag hahah

7 16 Matthew Shipp (NSW) Matthew Shipp Yamaha R6 D 7 8:00.1220 4 1:06.8760
    8 41 Joe Camilleri (NSW) CJ's Motorcycles Suzuki GSXR600 D 7 8:00.1370 3 1:07.3570
    Last edited by shippy__; 22-04-2014 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shippy__ View Post

So I crashed out, I ran off onto the grass and managed to keep it upright but I was to eager to get back on, I gassed it up trying to get back on and it flicked me off on the grass....... Dislocated AC the bike seem alright just cosmetic really

Race 3 600's

I crashed out, If you listen you can hear the GB slider pop off when the 2 bikes touch
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeXcPQAh39E

Race 2 600's

Race 1 600's

still uploading, I chased Joe Camilleri most of it then got him on the checkerd flag hahah

7 16 Matthew Shipp (NSW) Matthew Shipp Yamaha R6 D 7 8:00.1220 4 1:06.8760
    8 41 Joe Camilleri (NSW) CJ's Motorcycles Suzuki GSXR600 D 7 8:00.1370 3 1:07.3570

in the 3rd race why didn't you go on the inside of turn 10 instead of trying to go round the outside of the white Honda for like 3 or 4 times???

I was cheering you on watching it in my office going "go on the inside the INSIDE!!!"

Unreal mate!! Nice riding. I can't believe you were almost rounding Stu up around the outside of T4!

Gotta watch those downshifts though.... there's no rev limiter on downshifts, and a couple of times (one in particular) where you downshifted to 2nd going into T10 and nearly lunched the engine. The valves would've been kissing the piston face there. Also into T1 and T2, you always do a quick downshift to 4th too early, then nice late additional downshifts near turn-in.

But I'm still very impressed!! Nice work.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

That would be damn annoying ... saved it then the grass flick ... hope you are on the mend soon ... do you know how many weeks?

Hi mate, sounds like for your first time ever at WP you did really well, bigger balls than me rocking up for a club race without ever being on the track before

I how long until the shoulder is fixed?

Thread Information