Thread: St George November

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Top stuff mate!! Be warned.... it's seriously addictive! But you know that already from ARDC days. You've also mightily improved in only a few months (why the hell did I take soooo many years to get faster?!?!?) and on a big bike too, not a more forgiving 600.

What's your lap time improvement over the last few months?
    Thanks Marshy. Dropped 5 seconds a lap since June, doing 45's which is ok lots of improvement still to do & the bike is planted now after new setup.

Hoping for 42's in 2015. But yep racing is very addictive, & itching to get down to ardc in December.

Oh and didn't think I would like the north track, it's great! Fast and follows great.

Quote Originally Posted by Leezx10r View Post
    Thanks Marshy. Dropped 5 seconds a lap since June, doing 45's which is ok lots of improvement still to do & the bike is planted now after new setup.

Hoping for 42's in 2015. But yep racing is very addictive, & itching to get down to ardc in December.

Oh and didn't think I would like the north track, it's great! Fast and follows great.
    North circuit is great fun, yeah!!
    That's some solid time improvement mate. You'll be in 42's before you know it!
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

Thread Information