Thread: New Fx Class Am-Sport 600

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    This was a great event over the weekend. A credit to all those that competed. And a few dark horses in the woodwork. Well done to all competitors and congratulations on making it a successful class. For those that weren't sure, I was the guy in scrutineering that everyone complains too about their next event being on soon ��. Thanks for everyones patience and working with us. Everyone looked like they had a great time and minimal incidents on track all weekend. Loved seeing everyone enjoying themselves. Looking forward to this class growing further in the new year

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Little Mick; 18-12-2016 at 08:02 PM.
    Life's too Short- YOLO!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Mick View Post
    This was a great e event over the weekend. A credit to all those that competed. And a feew dark horses in the woodwork. Well done to all competitors and congratulations on making it a successful class. For those that werent sure, I was the guy in scrutineering that everyone complains too about their next event being on soon ��. Thanks for everyones patience and working with us. Everyone looked like they had a great time and minimal incidents on track all weekend. Loved seeing everyone enjoying themselves. Lookimg forward to this class growing further in the new year

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk
    I think this class will grow especially with the long breaks between St G meetings. I'll be back in next year for sure. Just as a matter of interest, did they separate the A, B and C categories for point scoring (not rider grading but year of compliance)?

Thread Information