Can't sleep so thought is add to this for anyone that's considering.

I got there early but still struggled for some space. Once everyone was in it was crowded but workable. It thinned out as the day went when first timers learnt about parking in the sun to warm the tyres a bit and that you didn't need to have your bike in the garages unless you had warmers. Think some expected us to be sitting on the bike doing body positioning exercises.
The day was relaxed. Plenty of time for warmers. Much like a track day without the narcism. Camera, timers and qheelies all tolerated. The times between sessions were mostly spent leisurely looking thru photos, getting a drink and the opportunity to ask questions. It's not rigidly structured so you can opt out of any part.
I booked into green worried I'd be a bit slow for that. Could find my name and was told now in red. Worked out well as I was able to follow faster guys and learn the lines and break points which dragged me up to speed fairly quick. I'm a bit shy in a new group of people so I let everyone else ask the good and stupid questions. All worth listening to as the answers spill to things you may not know or have thought about. And like me might have forgotten a few seemingly obvious basics. At any session you can ask an instructor or marshal to follow for a couple of laps to give more personal advice. I didn't take advantage of this on the day but will ne,t time.
For me this is the only schooling I need or will be doing. Not to say I couldn't improve more but I'm no superbike upcomer I'm just out there to have fun. Even once I start racing middle of the pack would do me. I can't justify $1000s of dollars on various level schools to cut 1 sec off a lap. I feel I can learn as much by watching, listening and participating with people who already race.

I'll definitely do another one next year. The cost compares to weekend track day but the more relaxed atmosphere and the bonus of experienced people to bounce questions off is well worth it.