Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
So, am I right in thinking this should feel like your previous #1 bike, before BMWgate, but with more power??
That's the hope! My theory is that it doesn't have all the lightweight top-end internals to spin up as quickly as the '15, but yet with the raised comp, race pistons and cams, it'll have the old motor's thumpy torque but with more top end. Or I could be wrong. But I can't wait to find out!

I hardly did any laps at all on the '14, so I never gave it a good chance. But it had the stock motor, so no extra power, despite the trick electronics. The drive off the turns was still a standout compared to the '15. This one should have more ponies. Plus all the other good bits. I've never equipped a bike with this much aftermarket stuff! It's pretty cool

I love the clip-ons!! The triples are a work of art too.

It's got 30mm NIX carts, but there's a 'Reb' label over the Comp writing on the comp leg (they are usually comp on one fork and rebound on the other), so I'm hazarding a guess that it's been converted to a conventional cart setup, with rebound at the top of both and comp at the bottom. I'm keen to explore further!