Anyone here used them? I'm looking to get a race quality slipper for my 07 cbr600rr.

The options I've been looking at are STM, Sigma and YoYo.

Everyone says the STMs are the tits but them seem to be impossible to get info and parts for and cost a million bucks. These are adjustable but the springs don't come with them, so u have to special order them from the states for 100USD each.

Sigma also cost a fortune but there's an Aussie distributor in Sydney. I'm not sure if these are adjustable like an STM though.

The other option is yoyodyne which seem to have a decent name but aren't adjustable, however you buy either the race or road version which has different ramp angles.

I'm not that picky, I don't think I'll need to fine tune it as long as its designed for what I'm using it for (racing).

My OEM slipper in my 09 R1 was a turd, it would prevent low speed comp lock but it really wasn't very good, nowhere near enough slip (too steep a ramp).

Im not a fan of engine breaking so I'd prefer a biggish amount of slip.

Anyone had any experience with the yours?

Hard racing does them for 800 so with shipping it should come in under the threshold for duty etc.

I'm looking to order one ASAP since the US has some termoil I think the dollar will be down for a day or two.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD