Thread: FX RRC round 1

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm going to assume that Dan is the same Dan I met in RYM on the old GSXR600, and his race win was after getting me at turn 10 :P

Yesterday was my first race having entered in RYM. I qualified 1st and pretty much led from the front.....until Dan found his speed and caught up to me on the last lap of Race 2 (I think he was starting from the 3rd row). He got me at turn 8, I returned the favour but he succeded out braking me in 10 and the drag to the line.

Race 4, and he managed to catch me by the 2nd last lap. I could see/hear him coming me and my pitcrew was waving at me furiously from the wall, telling me to speed up. Pressure got to me and I ran wide at T9, but managed to switch back and get the drive out of T10. Just squeezed my nose in-front by .06s for the win.

Didn't manage to catch you after the race Dan, but that was awesome fun. Might see you in Retro 600 next time

I also managed to drop almost 2 seconds off my previous PB setting a 1.07.6 (coincidentally, this was on the final lap when I was trying to stay in-front ) Amazing what a bit of pressure can do to push past you're comfort zone.

Here's a quick vid:
    Last edited by zooker; 22-03-2015 at 04:37 PM.

Thread Information