Thread: 2015 Calendar

2015 Calendar

I've populated this year's calendar with St George, Preston MCC, and BEARS race meets. Also all the SMP ride days (and which circuit for each day). And ARDC Private Practice days (also with the circuit specified). All for 2015. If there are other useful dates that people want to add, please just go right ahead!

The calendar is linked from the 2nd row of links on the left, above. Or access it here: http://tarmactalk.com/forum/calendar.php
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

That's a lot of value right there! Top job, Nick!

Now to find a way for ppl to click on the date and put their name down as attendees...

Awesome, thanks Nick. Very Handy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ed View Post

Now to find a way for ppl to click on the date and put their name down as attendees...
    after you

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    I've populated this year's calendar with St George, Preston MCC, and BEARS race meets. Also all the SMP ride days (and which circuit for each day). And ARDC Private Practice days (also with the circuit specified). All for 2015. If there are other useful dates that people want to add, please just go right ahead!

The calendar is linked from the 2nd row of links on the left, above. Or access it here: http://tarmactalk.com/forum/calendar.php
    Great effort, cheers mate!
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

I forgotted before, but I've now remembered and added all the FX calendar and the ASBK dates.

shanks

Thread Information