This Clubsport bike is really coming together now! Had it on track on Friday, and it was getting better, but still some issues. The most important from Friday was to fix the oil leaks!! It had gone from a slow weeping to dripping off the side covers and spattering on the exhaust. So yesterday the rocker covers came off and were sealed properly, which has solved the problem for now.

I added an ECU with the 'race' unlock Ape mapping, which gives a few extra ponies for free.

Took it out again today, and concentrated on making setup changes to get it dialled in (today was the last track day for me before the St George weekend). It had been getting better on Friday after making a fairly radical geometry change, and then today I just made a string of relatively small geometry changes (and a couple of clicks here and there) to tweak the setup. It's absolutely gold now! It needs another small tweak (I went slightly too far in the last session), but aside from that it's totally cranking! Still not as quick as the 2013, but it's actually a lot closer than I expected.

A pic from today: