Thread: Clubsport Unlimited build

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I was just mis-remembering with the 8 year comment, Stevo. You'd have a better idea than me of the actual rules. And I keep forgetting the sheer validity of Ed's comments re resale and maintenance of older bikes (which is also why I don't want to get into PCRA or Retro or anything like that).

Sooooo (as we do every couple of years), here we are right back at the beginning, which is that the current rules are pretty close to perfect!!

Certainly the CS 600 class has grown exponentially over the last few years (as older 'current model' bikes have become eligible) to be the largest class at St George. You can't argue with that! If it ain't broke.....
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    I was just mis-remembering with the 8 year comment, Stevo. You'd have a better idea than me of the actual rules. And I keep forgetting the sheer validity of Ed's comments re resale and maintenance of older bikes (which is also why I don't want to get into PCRA or Retro or anything like that).

Sooooo (as we do every couple of years), here we are right back at the beginning, which is that the current rules are pretty close to perfect!!

Certainly the CS 600 class has grown exponentially over the last few years (as older 'current model' bikes have become eligible) to be the largest class at St George. You can't argue with that! If it ain't broke.....
    They are only perfect for those that have the money to keep upgrading. For those that can't afford to change bikes (and there's a lot more than just me) it gets harder to keep up with the Kardashians.

I think CS600 has grown so much for a number of reasons, one of which might be because you have sold so many R6's to potential racers in the last 12 months.
    2011 ZX10R track/race bike
    ZRX1200 road bike
    Period 6 ZXR 750 race bike
    P6 250 production RMX250 motard race bike
    2015 YZ450F Dirt track/motard
    TE511 trail bike/motard

Quote Originally Posted by Nelso View Post
    They are only perfect for those that have the money to keep upgrading. For those that can't afford to change bikes (and there's a lot more than just me) it gets harder to keep up with the Kardashians.

I think CS600 has grown so much for a number of reasons, one of which might be because you have sold so many R6's to potential racers in the last 12 months.
    600s hasnt really changed since 06... Stu's 06 is still very very competitive... he's just getting old to ride it thats all..

Quote Originally Posted by Nelso View Post

You just can't argue against that
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Thread Information