Thread: St George MCC Wakefield Park Vids

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    There are other tricks...... My vid from a few years ago. The 'certain person' is quite well-known to most, although I didn't find out until much later who it actually was.

tip #2.. make sure your bike starts first go... eh Marshy...

Quote Originally Posted by chubb View Post
    tip #2.. make sure your bike starts first go... eh Marshy...
    There is that, yeah. I told my erstwhile team mate that my bike wouldn't start on the grid (the lightweight battery was sub-optimal, and it wouldn't fire the bike within 10 minutes of switching the bike off), but he wouldn't start the race, so I had no choice.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

There is that, yeah. I told my erstwhile team mate that my bike wouldn't start on the grid (the lightweight battery was sub-optimal, and it wouldn't fire the bike within 10 minutes of switching the bike off), but he wouldn't start the race, so I had no choice.
    sounds like a good upgrade

Yes that antigravity battery is really crap at starting the bike. The R6 doesn't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by chubb View Post
    Yes that antigravity battery is really crap at starting the bike. The R6 doesn't like it.
    That was a different one, but yeah, it was still an Antigravity!! I guess that's saying something. I've never had an issue with Shorai or now Motocell.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

That was a different one, but yeah, it was still an Antigravity!! I guess that's saying something. I've never had an issue with Shorai or now Motocell.
    I'm gonna get a different battery. Had to have it on the charger and it still doesn't play ball nicely.

Thread Information