Good to see you today boys, been a while since I've been out on track. I have to say, the more things change the more they stay the same. i.e.
- I turned up late - just as the riders briefing was finishing
- I had a minor / preventable bike problem, dead battery from leaving the ignition on for over a month
- Everyone gathered their bro-science and gadgets to fix battery. Bob had the best gadget, I believe I heard him say "GTFO with that trickle charger"
- Dan brought his latest, smallest and loudest project bike.
- Garage bro-science rallied again to get it started but to no avail. No fire, only backfires. Next time.
- Dan decides the solution to the above is to find another motorcycle - one that is cheaper and older and more obscure.
- Tristan brought the most bikes but got the least track time again due to mechanical gremlins
- John is the only punter to come prepared with written backup to his bro-science, eg his "Suspension 101" thesis
- James got the most track time and it wasn't close. He even insisted they put on the last bike session with him as the sole entry. (I believe he had the fastest time "buy miles" in that session). They are considering replacing the chequered flag with a flag that has a photo of Jame's bike on it.
- I needed help loading my bike onto the trailer

Ahh, good times boys, see you next time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk