Thread: Phat3R gets an R6..... finally!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Oh Rick, I thought we were a team :(

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    Oh Rick, I thought we were a team :(
    Sorry Dan ... I growed tired of loozin 3 seconds a lap on that main straight to dem R6's ... I needed me a UA too.

I'm going to ship the old girl over to WA ... I'll fix her up for some fun in the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Phat3R View Post
    Sorry Dan ... I growed tired of loozin 3 seconds a lap on that main straight to dem R6's ... I needed me a UA too.

I'm going to ship the old girl over to WA ... I'll fix her up for some fun in the sun.
    Gotta treat yourself after spending 3months in WA!

Oh course I'll be first to know when you are looking to sell and get rid of your spares, right?

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    Gotta treat yourself after spending 3months in WA!

Oh course I'll be first to know when you are looking to sell and get rid of your spares, right?
    Last chance in Nov for me as D grader to win some sort of plastic trophy. To stand a chance against the current field, little old slow coach me will need as many UA's as pozzible. Once I get put into C grade I'll never see a shiny plastic mug again!

Spares!!! I keep using them all for rebuilds mate! The eBay HK option for fairing stay has gone to arbitration after 3 months no supply. If you do need GIXA fairings, I've got several sets in varying states of prettyness.

Thread Information