Thread: Teknic violator gloves kangaroo skin

Teknic violator gloves kangaroo skin

I bought these for around $250. They are top of the range with great protection features. I really like them and wore them for the first time at St George for qualifying. The problem is they are just slightly too big and once they bed in will definitely be too large, mainly in the width of Palm and fingers.
    They are size XL for $120 plus postage

Pre Modern Formula 1 Champion 2013 (GSXR750T)

www.wet4uracing.com.au Race bike & mechanical prep, fairings and parts - www.bikeshop.com.au (Protech Motorcycles)Tyres, parts and dyno tuning www.stayupright.com.au motorcycle rider training from learners through to track skills - http://worthingtonmotorcycles.com.au BMW, Honda, MV Augusta, Moto Guzzi and Aprilia

I would love it if my fat paws could fit into an XL.
    2011 ZX10R track/race bike
    ZRX1200 road bike
    Period 6 ZXR 750 race bike
    P6 250 production RMX250 motard race bike
    2015 YZ450F Dirt track/motard
    TE511 trail bike/motard

Quote Originally Posted by Nelso View Post
    I would love it if my fat paws could fit into an XL.
    My other gloves or xxl and these are bigger. You're welcome to try them on when next I see you. The real problem is they would better fit thicker hands. I normally need larger gloves for the length.

www.wet4uracing.com.au Race bike & mechanical prep, fairings and parts - www.bikeshop.com.au (Protech Motorcycles)Tyres, parts and dyno tuning www.stayupright.com.au motorcycle rider training from learners through to track skills - http://worthingtonmotorcycles.com.au BMW, Honda, MV Augusta, Moto Guzzi and Aprilia

Quote Originally Posted by senator8 View Post
    My other gloves or xxl and these are bigger. You're welcome to try them on when next I see you. The real problem is they would better fit thicker hands. I normally need larger gloves for the length.
    Mine are XXXL's. I don't need them, I was just saying it would be nice to fit into normal sizing.
    Last edited by Nelso; 17-12-2013 at 04:17 PM.
    2011 ZX10R track/race bike
    ZRX1200 road bike
    Period 6 ZXR 750 race bike
    P6 250 production RMX250 motard race bike
    2015 YZ450F Dirt track/motard
    TE511 trail bike/motard

Haha, ok. Well, I take that back. You're not allowed to try them on sausage fingers

When are you at SMSP next Rick ... I'd like to try them on ... if they fit I'll take them, my AStars are getting pretty tatty.

Quote Originally Posted by Phat3R View Post
    When are you at SMSP next Rick ... I'd like to try them on ... if they fit I'll take them, my AStars are getting pretty tatty.
    Not sure Rick. I was hoping to get there over the weekend, but bike is only going to dyno Friday, so unlikely. Will probably try to do a few sessions on the 4th Jan if I've got things sorted.
    I'm in Sydney most of tomorrow if any help.

Quote Originally Posted by senator8 View Post
    Not sure Rick. I was hoping to get there over the weekend, but bike is only going to dyno Friday, so unlikely. Will probably try to do a few sessions on the 4th Jan if I've got things sorted.
    I'm in Sydney most of tomorrow if any help.
    PM sent, I can meet tomorrow or can wait till 4th, (not urgent). If you do get to SMSP this WE I am suppose to be there too.

Sold! To Mr Phat3R (the other Rick)
    Thanks mate

Thread Information