Hey guys so heres my build thread. Converting my road ZX6R to a tracky.

So got a cheap set of fairings which took me and embarrassingly long time to fit. When we first put them on my first thought there was no way I will be able to put them on by my self but after leaving them on the bike for a while they seem to have bent in to shape and a lot easier to get on and off again. Just gotta paint em now.

I've got some front and rear sprockets on the way (-1/+2) and a new chain. Was planning on using the old but after Marty suggested I check it first it definitely had way to much movement. Especially sideways.

Also have some Vesrah SRJL-XX front brake pads coming, heard they are the sh*t so decided to give em a go. I've read you don't have to bed them in but you do need to prep your rotors, anyone able to confirm/disagree with that?

Also ordered a dan moto link pipe since the fairings don't fit with the prechamber. Turns out my scorpion muffler is designed to work with out the stock gasket so its to big for the dan moto link pipe. Managed to source a second hand pinebox link pipe which from the dimensions the guy gave me should work out. Hopefully turn up in a week or two.

Looking at what to do with the rear brake reservoir, could potentially try zip tying it to the exhaust hanger but Cliffy gave me the suggestion of setting up one of the HRC tube reservoirs which is what I'm leaning to at this point.
Whats everyone's recommendation for brake fluid, is it worth forking out for race spec stuff? Going to flush out both at this point.