Thread: Lap Times

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    Went to the doctor this morning and he said that it is healing at the pace of a professional athlete. For my specific injury (knocking the front off the talus and dislocating the whole thing), to be walking in two months is exceptional.

I actually went for a ride day before yesterday on my RD and it felt alright. I'm going to come out on the 27th and give it a go. Don't know about St George - I'd love to do it but I need to be realistic and not push it. If I hurt it again it really fucks me up for work and for my trip mid year.
    Hey great to hear Dan ... must have felt good to be back on a bike ... I get a little twitchy if I don't get a fix every once and a while. Good to see you taking a pragmatic view of the situation, hope you make it back in time though. Wait a minute ... what am I saying ...

Quote Originally Posted by Phat3R View Post
    Hey great to hear Dan ... must have felt good to be back on a bike ... I get a little twitchy if I don't get a fix every once and a while. Good to see you taking a pragmatic view of the situation, hope you make it back in time though. Wait a minute ... what am I saying ...
    Oh man, it felt great! I kept getting confused with the shifting as it's road style and I couldn't remember where first or neutral was. Got tracklife on my mind...
    do a burnout

Thread Information