Thread: Lap Times

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phat3R View Post
    Yeah I'm considering disembarking from the Suzuki camp later this year ... those R6's go up to 11. Well by the look of Condor's tacho, 16,500 rpm versus 14,500 rpm on my ancient gixxer! God knows how many ponies that translates into? Dan you should definitely stay with Suzuki's for a few more years ... (give the rest of us a chance!)
    When I get down to 40s I'll start thinking about changing. I've got heaps more to learn first and no doubt a have a bit more damage to inflict on my old girl haha

In the meantime it's fun going around bikes that are way faster and worth way more (and maybe even look a little tidier).
    do a burnout

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    When I get down to 40s I'll start thinking about changing. I've got heaps more to learn first and no doubt a have a bit more damage to inflict on my old girl haha
    I like ... but ... I reckon you should wait till you get into the LOW 30's before changing ...

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    In the meantime it's fun going around bikes that are way faster and worth way more (and maybe even look a little tidier).
    LOL ... I am sure you will ...
    Last edited by Phat3R; 06-01-2014 at 09:12 AM. Reason: LOW 30's

Quote Originally Posted by Phat3R View Post
    I like ... but ... I reckon you should wait till you get into the LOW 30's before changing ...

LOL ... I am sure you will ...
    I went back through natsoft to 2004 and dudes were doing 37s on gixxer 600s at the time so until I'm getting within a couple of seconds of that I can't say the bike isn't quick enough cause it is.
    do a burnout

Thread Information