Thread: ARDC 13th September

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    It's a 07 tuned with 112rwhp. I've geared it for acceleration (15/45) to haul my 100kg ass around. It suffers on the straight a bit, im going to try going a 44 on the back and see how it compares. I'm only getting 225 by the GPS on the straight :(

Marty
    Marty , What size rear are you running . i found 15 font ,43 rear and running a 190 set the gearing nice , revs just toping out down the straight and the top speed averaging around the 232 , best was a 238.
    Cbr 600rr 07 track

Quote Originally Posted by BoB View Post
    Marty , What size rear are you running . i found 15 font ,43 rear and running a 190 set the gearing nice , revs just toping out down the straight and the top speed averaging around the 232 , best was a 238.
    Thanks bob, I'm running 15/45 with a 180. You're a fair bit lighter than me though, ill start with the 44 and if I get good enough to top that out then ill drop another tooth. For me its not the main straight thats an issue (i expect to lose out a bit there), but the two spots i mentioned where a top out 3rd. Luckily sprockets are pretty cheap so it's not a big deal to experiment with.

Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    Thanks bob, I'm running 15/45 with a 180. You're a fair bit lighter than me though, ill start with the 44 and if I get good enough to top that out then ill drop another tooth. For me its not the main straight thats an issue (i expect to lose out a bit there), but the two spots i mentioned where a top out 3rd. Luckily sprockets are pretty cheap so it's not a big deal to experiment with.
    What corner speed are you getting tipping into T4 ? when you top out in 3rd gear .
    Cbr 600rr 07 track

Quote Originally Posted by BoB View Post
    What corner speed are you getting tipping into T4 ? when you top out in 3rd gear .
    Max speed between T3-T4 says 169 (thats banging limiter) and corner entry says 98.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thread Information