Thread: Action camera's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senator8 ...have you any pics of the mounts your using / any feedback on the egos your using?

Quote Originally Posted by BoB View Post
    Senator8 ...have you any pics of the mounts your using / any feedback on the egos your using?
    I'll post some pics up later of the mounts I have. For those of you that already have gopros I have read but not needed to try myself that with a little filing the ego mounts will fit into the gopro stick on tabs. My opinion is the ego mounts are cheaper and better quality anyway. Alex Cudlins gopro mount snapped the first time he used it at EC!

The reason I went with the ego was it is full hd 1080 30fps or 720@ 60fps. Plenty for my use. I'm not producing a Hollywood movie and 720 still looks great on the big tv. It's wireless so I can adjust everything from exposure for dark days to viewing (width) angle, see what I'm shooting and view it when I get back to the pits from my iphone or download the file to the phone and send it straight to youtube. All this for $150! I bought 3 for the price of one gopro. I like Marshy use multiple camera angles, but mine are for assessing my riding. as well as enjoying the watching later.

Liquid image are not a new company. They have been making action camera goggles for years. I've recommended these to quite a few mates and all are happy and so far, touchwood - no issues. I'm not knocking Gopro, but for the money I'm not buying one either.

Thread Information