Thread: Today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    So the rumour I heard yesterday is true, another one has joined the R1 gang, does this mean you are no longer an Aprilia racer.........?
    2017 Suzuki GSXR1000 & 1991 Honda CBR250RR
    Team GASD Racing
    Sponsored by: GASD, ASR Wealth Advisers, MYM Consulting, Woolich, Cutting Edge Motorcycle Paint Shop, ASBG, HELD Australia, JW Moto Parts, Canberra Motorcycle Centre, Suzuki

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie57 View Post
    So the rumour I heard yesterday is true, another one has joined the R1 gang, does this mean you are no longer an Aprilia racer.........?
    Nup. I love love love my Aprilia. I'm not even considering properly switching. But the thing is, after a year of development, the damn thing is absolutely perfect!! So I'm bored. I'm only really, truly happy when I'm dialling in a bike. Even though sometimes I 'hate' it, and it frustrates the hell out of me!

We all have our 'things'. Kris loves building his exotica superbike, Baddie just likes building a bike, not riding it that much. SteveM just wants a laptime. Ed pretends he rides motorcycles (although lately that's unfair, cos he's been out a lot). I like getting a new bike fully set up and dialled in.

And let's be honest; I'm heavily influenced by peer pressure.

#secretlyneverstoppedlovingyamahas #closetjorgefanboi #tuningforkforlife
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Nup. I love love love my Aprilia. I'm not even considering properly switching. But the thing is, after a year of development, the damn thing is absolutely perfect!! So I'm bored. I'm only really, truly happy when I'm dialling in a bike. Even though sometimes I 'hate' it, and it frustrates the hell out of me!
    So once you get it as good as the Aprilia then you will have a massive dilemma! You could always ride one in Unlimited/Form Oz and the other in BEARS/FX Twins.......
    2017 Suzuki GSXR1000 & 1991 Honda CBR250RR
    Team GASD Racing
    Sponsored by: GASD, ASR Wealth Advisers, MYM Consulting, Woolich, Cutting Edge Motorcycle Paint Shop, ASBG, HELD Australia, JW Moto Parts, Canberra Motorcycle Centre, Suzuki

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie57 View Post
    So once you get it as good as the Aprilia then you will have a massive dilemma! You could always ride one in Unlimited/Form Oz and the other in BEARS/FX Twins.......
    I'd had that thought.....
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    I'd had that thought.....
    The thing with the Aprilia is, once you ride something else it doesnt take you long to realise the V4 is a weapon of a bike and you want to be on one again

Thread Information