Quote Originally Posted by Carl-52 View Post
there are so few turning up because people dont like to get their toes wet or if the track isnt perfect and wont generate perfect sunshine weather pb laptime track conditions.
Just wait until the cold bites you, Carl. I destroyed my ankle on a fast-cooling track at Wakefield, and it has permanently soured the place for me. It's really really easy to SAY 'just ride to the conditions' but the number of people that have been hospitalised solely due to the circuit conditions is insane. You simply don't get that at the Creek. I'm not saying every track has to be rainbows and unicorns, but until you have spent weeks in a hospital bed, undergoing surgeries, been on crutches etc etc etc can you PLEASE stop carrying on like having a serious accident is a choice. Or that it's not, well, serious. A major injury is about the worst thing life can throw at someone, and until you've experienced it, you don't know just how shit it is. Plus being off work, missing mortgage payments, trying to get the kids to school etc etc.

Honestly mate, you know I luv ya, but this is ridiculous. I'm not afraid of getting my toes wet, or riding in conditions that won't generate a pb. But I really really really really really really don't want to get seriously injured again. And Wakefield in winter is a serious accident waiting to happen, again.