Thread: Coach me!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ed View Post
    Well you can add tuck in properly on the straight cause that top speed just doesn't add up! Hahaha

It's actually only 1/2 joke tbh, cause I see loads of ppl who just won't tuck behind the screen... could never understand race bikes with dark screens!
    I think a QS will show big improvements in top speed and also a sneaking suspicion I'm not using WOT. Top speed (260??) is only a bit higher than what I was getting on the old Suzuki.

I just punched all these suggestions into the optimum lap velociputer and I should be doing 1.28's.

Quote Originally Posted by Krackeye View Post
    I think a QS will show big improvements in top speed and also a sneaking suspicion I'm not using WOT. Top speed (260??) is only a bit higher than what I was getting on the old Suzuki.

I just punched all these suggestions into the optimum lap velociputer and I should be doing 1.28's.
    There is 1:38's there quite soon. Your riding well man. Maybe an R6 throttle tube to get it to wide open easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Krackeye View Post

:
    The top speed thing could also be your gearing being a bit too long. Plenty of 600s hitting 260+ on the straight... mine got 261 on racechrono and it's almost stock so you should be seeing a fair bit more than that!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ed View Post
    The top speed thing could also be your gearing being a bit too long. Plenty of 600s hitting 260+ on the straight... mine got 261 on racechrono and it's almost stock so you should be seeing a fair bit more than that!
    The gearing feels great everywhere else. Don't use 4th anywhere other than down the straight and between 1 and 2. If doing the Nth circuit I briefly hit 4th down the back straight.

Thread Information