After last weeks FX round I sent the following email to the ARDC regarding the T5 bumps.

Hi there,
My name is Bernie Russell.
I was a competitor in the latest round of 2016 Swan Insurance Australasian Superbike Championship at SMSP on the 11-12th of March.
I am a fan of the new track extensions and all the configurations. I think this was a positive change. While I feel that SMSP is a fantastic facility overall, I believe I need to give some feedback on the latest track maintenance work.
My main concern is with the bumps through turn 5. The new asphalt patch has more grip than before which is great, but the bumps need to be fixed. In my opinion they are bad enough to cause a crash. At best, it means making a set up compromise to handle these bumps (at the expense of other areas of the track which are beautifully smooth), at worst, it is dangerous.
I urge you to please look into fixing this.Better yet, resurface the whole track with that wonderfully grippy asphalt that has been used in the new section and for the patches!
Cheers
I got this reply back

Morning Bernie,
Thanks for your email and feedback. I have forwarded your concerns onto my CEO and circuit manager who has now contacted our contractors who worked on turn 5. They are coming out to ascertain the conditions of the circuit at turn 5 and will action it.
Unfortunately resurfacing the whole circuit is an exuberant cost so maintenance and repairs are the only option at the moment.
Thanks
Alex
I highly doubt they took this action based on my single email, so I assume there has been a fair bit of negative feedback regarding this.
Hopefully it gits fixed soon.