Thread: Additional ride day SMSP Mon 14th March

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    For me and the AIM software, there are only 3 tabs that I use;

Track Report - A colour temperature/speed overview that can show max and min speeds per corner and see where you're carrying more speed through corners and braking later.

Split Report - Self explanatory. Gives you an idea of how fast through some sectors can be slow through others.

Lap Replay - Race one of your laps vs another and see where you're managing to make up or lose time vs a PB fro example.

The only other feature I use is the data export so I can see single laps on Google Earth. That way, If I'm trying a new line, I can see how it compares.
    Whenever I import sessions, I ALWAYS add a note as to any bike or rider changes I've tried as well as overall feel, so I can trace back good results.
    It's always the case that I'm most relaxed on my fastest lap times and I'm slow and feel like I can't find any more time, when I'm pushing too hard.
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    For me and the AIM software, there are only 3 tabs that I use;

Track Report - A colour temperature/speed overview that can show max and min speeds per corner and see where you're carrying more speed through corners and braking later.

Split Report - Self explanatory. Gives you an idea of how fast through some sectors can be slow through others.

Lap Replay - Race one of your laps vs another and see where you're managing to make up or lose time vs a PB fro example.

The only other feature I use is the data export so I can see single laps on Google Earth. That way, If I'm trying a new line, I can see how it compares.
    Whenever I import sessions, I ALWAYS add a note as to any bike or rider changes I've tried as well as overall feel, so I can trace back good results.
    It's always the case that I'm most relaxed on my fastest lap times and I'm slow and feel like I can't find any more time, when I'm pushing too hard.
    Awesome mate thanks for the run down ill give it a go 👍👍

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Thread Information