Thread: Soooooo....... This just happened

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Soooooo....... This just happened

Rear sets on, order a couple of spares so they can go back in the kit. Tomorrow Ive got to make up a bracket to hold the Gryo in place, oem it's under the battery but I'll mount it on top cause its easer.
    The front stay is now complete with the epa gear removed. and no error codes!!

I've been looking at the tank, and although I have a tank cover to go over it I've been thinking about trying to pop it back out with compressed air. It's pretty soft, and should be a simple as hooking air up to the vent line (blocking off the others) and slowly increasing the pressure, I might slightly warm the tank 1st. It's so soft it might just pop back out.

Anyone see and obvious issues with this?

Tested out all the fancy settings and couldn't drill down into the main menu. I also has an error code and a front shock symbol. Looking further into it I found one of 4 wires from the electronic suspension had been severed.

So soldered it up, and low and behold the menu worked and the error code disappeared. Peewww was sweating bullets for a bit there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ruckos87; 08-06-2016 at 07:59 PM.

Thread Information