Spent a fair bit of time reading this weekend, so much to take in I'll need to re read it again and again. Had a play with Yamaha's on line simulation pretty cool.
http://www.yamahamotorsports.com/spo...index_r1m.html

Installed the data logger in place of the pillion seat. The tires are shot so I'm getting a set of VO2. ( sorry Nick your Cheeper but I felt for the guy in the shop who's had the bike since before new year) who I pestered continually about the assessor and what he might do with it. so I ordered some off him.

I recon I'll run initially with the suspension set to A1 basically set to automatic adjustment for track riding with slicks, adjust a few times a second !!!!
Looking at the manual suspension settings wow!!! So simple to adjust and save different combinations.
The slide control will be interesting I'll dial that out so its only moderately effective, I'm not at the stage of backing it in where I'd need it off. Yet

Race glass design is next, and then I'll see about stripping off some of the road gear before I give it a crack at WP on the 15th.

Excited much !!!! Yes I am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk