Thread: How do you ride a bike?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Binksy View Post
    Yea I'm currently set up with about 10mm of fork showing through the triple, going to start out with it down to just 5mm and see if that helps then might go the other way if I still don't like how it's handling. Really haven't spent the time playing with setting enough on the bike yet.
    Spend a day and a little money on Rob Hodgson from Well Sprung suspension tuning, it's money well spent. He's very reasonable 💰and very knowledgable. Then all you'll have to do is concentrate on lap times rather than if you're going in the right direction with your twiddlers.

Quote Originally Posted by Petefrost View Post
    Spend a day and a little money on Rob Hodgson from Well Sprung suspension tuning, it's money well spent. He's very reasonable ��and very knowledgable. Then all you'll have to do is concentrate on lap times rather than if you're going in the right direction with your twiddlers.
    Actually MStevo has already recommended Rob so it is certainly something I'm interested in! Will have to hunt him down for a chat about it all I think.

Thanks Pete, yes, if anyone needs any info on setup and assistance in getting their bike dialled in, please just give me a call.

Thread Information